A Turning Point

Celebration of greatness inspires more greatness. Recognition of uniqueness opens new channels. Gratitude amasses faith. Achievement raises hope. Love brings favor.
..And so good promotes good, but here we have surrounding us, all the discouraging factors. We have become deep water fish displaced to shallow ponds, limited in expression of the beautiful life within us. So today I, for one, choose to go beyond where I have been. I refuse to be held down by whatever force; even death could not hold down Christ. I will radiate with such much good as to become the light of the world. I refuse to be limited, I run with believers. I am not God but I am glad he has sought me from the depths of darkness to care for me with enough love to make all things work together for my good.

I am sure this new beginning will not be easy but “let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”
*Heb 12:1 NIV  

Comments

Popular Posts