Random 5 - I like what these musicians do


I am one of those people who listen to a single track over and over, even for continueous months. It is difficult for me to find the right track because my exposure to new music is limited. I also find it hard to pick someone as my favorite artist but there are people whose works have consistently appealed to me. In sharing this, I am hoping that you can check these musicians and suggest an add to my playlist.

Today's 5 are Morgan Heritage, Juanita Bynum, William McDowell, Lindsey Stirling and Eminem.

1. Morgan Heritage's music is rich and not too refined. I can listen to one song and listen to it again as if it's not the same one. In the 3 minutes of the song I can hear so much content that I would want to experience it again.

2. Juanita Bynum struck me as that musician who puts her all in what she is doing. I was particularly taken into my deep worship moments by the track titled; The Prophecy. There is also Forever In Me, I Can Hear Your Voice and other songs which are both sermonical and prayerful. Her music activates the inner man for worship.

3. William McDowell brings to life an environment of worship. I listened so much to his medleys which have a feel serenity and depth to them.

4. Lindsey Stirling performs her music in a very interesting way. The completeness of her art appeals to me so much. She communicates without even uttering a single word. Her videos show a great deal of thought.

5. Eminem has contributed a number of songs to my playlist. There is this feeling to his songs that he means what he says and also he paints vivid images with words.

Comments

Popular Posts